Cuisine: Indian Breakfast – Cheese Bread Crumbs Recipe
Preparing Time: 5 min Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Serving – 2
Ingredient for Cheese Bread Crumbs recipe
- Fresh Bread – 6-7 Slice( Cut into small pieces)
- 1 Medium Onion finely chopped
- 1 Medium Tomato finely chopped
- ½ Teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- 4-5 Curry Leaves( Kadi Patta)
- 3 Green chili finely chopped
- ½ Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Red Chilli powder
- 2 Teaspoon Tomato ketchup
- ½ Lemon
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- Salt as per taste
- Butter 2 Teaspoon
- Cheese as required
- Coriander leaves finely chopped
Method of making Cheese Bread Crumbs
- Take oil in a pan on medium flame, and add some Cumin seeds once the oil is hot. let cumin seeds get crackle then add Curry Leaves (kadi patta) to it .
- Add Green chili and onion and sauté till it get slightly brown.
- Add Tomato, Saute it for 5 min and keep the flame low and cover it for a min.
- Add red chili, turmeric powder and mix it well.
- Add Butter into the mix, Saute it for 2 min
- Add bread pieces in pan Mix well and Saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add salt and tomato ketchup sauté it for 2-3 minutes then add lemon juice mix well then switch off the flam.
- Garnish with Grated Cheese and fresh coriander leaves.