Spicy Namkeen Pare is one of the best tea time snacks which can be prepared in any festival. In this Spicy Namkeen pare recipe we have given some spicy flavor of ginger garlic which tastes slightly different and delicious from normal namkeen pare.
Cuisine: Indian Snacks – Spicy Namak Pare
Preparing Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Serving – 2
Ingredient for Spicy Namkeen Pare Recipe
- 2 Cup All purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cumin seeds (Jira)
- 1 Teaspoon Black pepper Crushed
- ½ Teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- ½ tea spoon red chili powder
- ½ Teaspoon Ajwain (Carom seeds)
- Salt as per taste
- 1 ½ Tablespoon ghee
- 1/2 cup water
Method of cooking Spicy Namkeen Pare
- Take a mixing bowl , add maida cumin seeds, black paper, ginger garlic paste, red chili, ajwain, salt and ghee (Note: Always use the melted ghee as it can be easily mixed)
- Now with the help of your hand mix well all the ingredients
- Then add some water and mix well (Note: do not use much water and make the dough little hard)
- Once dough is ready cover it with the wet cloth and let it rest aside for about 15 minutes.
- Divide the dough in six equal ball and take the first ball and put it over a rolling board (Chakla) and make a big roll.
- Cut the big roll into small strips or diamonds using a knife.
- Take oil in deep frying pan on medium flam, once heated, drop the pieces in oil.
- Deep fry them on a medium flame until light golden brown color, turn over to fry on both sides evenly.
- Drain them in a tissue paper. Cool down completely.
- Your tea time snack Spicy Namkeen pare is ready to serve.
- It can be store in air tight container and use it for 15 to 20 days.
For recent updates on my blog like my facebook page: Kalpskitchen